Just a thought of mine
After being a housewife and a mum, my life is totally different. In a good term though. I really enjoy my new 'job'. If somebody ask me would I change anything in my life right now? My answer will definetly be NO! I love being a housewife, I love being a mum. I love my husband so much and I love my sons dearly.
Looking back at my early time of being a housewife and a mum, I see myself as being stressful and missing my 'old' life desperately. But strangely, motherhood and wifehood slowly getting into me and now I love it every little bit!
Do I miss singing back in the stage? Do I miss hanging out with my friends? Do I miss watching midnight movies every Saturday night? ... The answer is yes, I do...
But I have priorities in my life and my number one priority is my family; my husband and my sons. I could go back singing in the stage and spend hours everyday practising, I could still hanging out with my friends and leave the kids with a babysitter, I could still watching movies and wake up late the next day and just don't care if the kids already had their breakfast or not, I could... if I want it so badly. But I wouldn't do that! I won't! Not even once!
Being a wife and a mum make me realise that I play a really important part for the life of my family. I want my husband see me as a responsible and loving wife. I want him to come home to a clean and pleasant home after a long tiring day at work. I want him to come home to a warm hug and kiss from me and a delicious smell of the meal that I cook. I don't want him to come home to an empty house because I was busy practising for my next concert. I want my kids to see me as a responsible and loving mum. I want them to be able to have a good example for their life. I want them to be provided well. I don't want them to be an irresponsible person because mum set an example by waking up in the late afternoon with alcohol breath from her mouth after a party last night with a friend. NO! I don't want that to happen! Not in Achmadis household! Not for a million years!
Sometimes I feel really sad when I know that there are parents who don't want to sacrifice their 'old' life for the beautiful new life. They still doing things they do as if they're still a teenager! They see marriage and kids a a burden to their life. Shocking, isn't it? It's really sad that maybe they don't realise how important it is their contribution to their family.It's just sad... Hopefully they will realise their mistake before it's too late and see how wonderful it is to have a family, to love every person in that family and be loved in return.
Yes, it is a big sacrifice to be a wife and a mum, but believe me, it's nothing compare to what you will get! You won't even think that it was a sacrifice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home